Talk

Advanced search

Anyoneeeeeee thereeeee????

(4 Posts)
Helloall1 Thu 01-May-14 17:43:07

Just wondering if anyone regularly uses/checks this local site at the moment.....it is very slow / not updated much.....

Does anyone know of any local meet up's in the South Lakes area? Or does anyone want to arrange a play date?

Would be good to meet new/local people :-)

ElizaBennett Tue 06-May-14 19:43:25

Hi there, I don't think the local pages get used much but there are a few MNers in and around Kendal if you fancy a meet up. Which days are best for you? I work almost full time but can meet on Thursday afternoons or weekends if you fancy a coffee / soft play / visit to the park. I've got a two year old DS and another on the way. Do I remember rightly that you have a baby daughter?
X

ElizaBennett Tue 06-May-14 19:47:19

I just reread the thread where you first said you were moving up and remembered you have a toddler too. I think our sons are similar ages so very happy to let you know about the groups / activities etc that he does locally and enjoys x

TheBumpster Tue 27-May-14 11:27:55

I'm also new to the area with a 3 month old girl and up for meeting locals and other newcomers, I'm up for the book club and any other meet ups!

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: