Talk

Advanced search

Any one from Swansea?

(7 Posts)
lauseh Mon 28-Apr-14 13:42:16

Hiya

My daughter is 6 months old and i really would like to start meeting new people and other babies. I am 24 years old and this is my first child. Unfortunately I do not know know many people in the Swansea area so little one hasn't had much chance to socialize (me neither) . I am interested in anything really, is anybody else in a similar position? We started babbling bugs at the LC today and she will start swimming tomorrow.

Laura

Tashump Fri 23-May-14 11:32:11

Hi

Tashump Fri 23-May-14 11:34:22

Oops hadn't finished!! blush I'm 23 from Swansea with an 8 month old, who is also my first child. I don't really know anyone in the area either, and would love to make a baby friend for my little man! I was thinking of starting babbling bugs at the LC, would you recommend it?
Tasha.

lauseh Sat 24-May-14 21:46:31

Yes it is quite good its nice to see the little ones playing together. There's lots going on for them as well, music, sign language and dancing. You will be fine to just pop along as well the lady who runs it is lovely and Im sure there will be space. I go on a Monday so would be nice to see you there? Do you go any other groups? Laura x

Tashump Sun 25-May-14 09:04:34

Aw that sounds lovely smile I'm guessing it's not on tomorrow though for the bank holiday? I am off on my honeymoon next week but will try to make it on Monday 9th! Are there different time slots? Which one do you go to? I have heard there is a nice baby rhyme time in the civic centre library which I keep meaning to go to but haven't managed it yet! Tasha x

Charmainejessica Sun 08-Jun-14 20:51:18

Hi both I'm 25 and have an 11 week old (my first). How are you finding the class at the LC? Charmaine x

cassiemay Mon 23-Feb-15 22:53:44

Hi guys I'm Cassie 25 I have a 4 month old wanting to meet new ppl as originally from england and don't no many ppl with kiddies so be gd to meet ppl n my son to interact with pm me �� xx

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now