Talk

Advanced search

Ackworth school-uniform

(5 Posts)
BobbleBits Tue 15-Apr-14 11:53:01

Hi
My dd starts ackworth school soon and I'm awaiting a price list from them. However I'm just wondering if any of you MN's have children there or have had children there and would be able to tell me the price range for senior school girls skirts jumpers and blouses?
Thanks

BobbleBits Tue 15-Apr-14 13:38:35

Anyone?????

LocalEditorWakefield Wed 16-Apr-14 09:24:26

Hi Bobblebits.

I don't know anyone who has had a child at Ackworth School and with it being a private school I don't think there will be that many people that know sad

I do however, know that they have a school shop which is open between 2.45 pm and 4.45pm every Wednesday during term time.

www.ackworthschool.com/schooluniformshop

Hope this helps smile grin

BobbleBits Wed 16-Apr-14 14:23:44

Hi

Thanks I know that I'll be paying a visit very soon. Thanks

SamVJ888 Sat 24-May-14 09:14:58

Hi

My daughter is currently at Ackworth. I've not bought uniform since September but it's approx £40-£50 each for the skirts, around £30 for the jumpers and £20 ish for the blouses (pack of 2). You'll also need the summer and winter sports kits which are from Schoolblazer.com, you can register under the school name and all the costs are listed. Your daughter will also need a hockey stick and tennis racket, don't bother with the football boots they say you need, she'll never used them.

Hope that helps.

Join the discussion

Registering is free, quick, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Get started »