Talk

Advanced search

New friends needed Plymstock / Plympton

(6 Posts)
pandorasof Sat 05-Apr-14 08:28:51

Hi, I'm a single Mum of 2 teenage boys. As they grow up they need me less and less so I am finding I have more spare time on my hands. Most of my friends still have younger children and husbands!

I'm 39, like to go shopping, out for lunch, going to the beach, occasionally still like a night out on the Barbican.

I'd like to meet new ladies in similar situation as me or anyone looking for new friends in these areas. Would lovely to create a coffee morning and see if any good friendships can be formed.

LetMeAtTheTat Wed 09-Apr-14 00:01:53

Hi Pandora, I am close to the Barbican, ideally situated for a night out! Am also up for organising a morning meet-up.

pandorasof Fri 25-Apr-14 21:30:44

Hi, sorry I've been poorly so I've not been on for ages. How do we start a meet??? I've never had much luck on Mumsnet but know friends in other areas that have big groups?? I'll try and check more often.

pandorasof Fri 25-Apr-14 21:32:25

Definitely up for a night out!!! My email is pandorasbox980@hotmail.com

Mirmissigem1 Thu 15-May-14 21:56:32

Hi have had to login again so forgive the delay in responding. Do get in contact. Regards

Carot35 Tue 03-Feb-15 17:36:13

Hi guys hope you all settled well I'm moving to plympton and organising a meet up for local mums if you'd like to be involved and come along just join the group local.mumsnet.com/plymouth/group-meet-ups/plymptonplympton-central :-)

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: