Talk

Advanced search

Family Meet up Saturday 26th April - Cineworld Leigh Movies for Juniors

(7 Posts)
Blackpoolheights Sat 29-Mar-14 15:20:18

Time to be confirmed based on film times.
The first twenty people joining us (individuals) will get in free of charge.
Let us know if you are interested!

truthwithin Fri 18-Apr-14 00:26:02

I'm interested. Dd4 would love it!

Purebeauty Fri 18-Apr-14 22:18:56

Hi, I'm new to the area. Have a 2.4 DS. Any more details? Also would love details on any other meet ups or groups in the area. Am in Tyldesley.

Blackpoolheights Sat 19-Apr-14 15:46:05

Hi there purebeauty.
Currently waiting for cineworld to put up their movies for juniors films up for that Saturday but will be either 10 or 11am, will confirm mid week.

You may already know but there is a library run story time and craft on a Monday afternoon in term time in Tyldesley library for under 5s which is free and they have juice and a snack too, think it is at 1.45 although pop in and check time with them incase it has changed.
They also used to do a Saturday craft club at 10.30am too but not sure if it is still running and tends to be older ones attending although little ones more than welcome.

There is a children's centre at both Tyldesley and Mosley Common who do lots of activities.
[[https://www.wigan.gov.uk/Resident/Health-Social-Care/Children-and-young-people/Childrens-Centres/TyldesleySureStartChildrensCentre.aspx] Tyldesley]
and
Mosley Common and times tables are linked on those pages.

Astley Independent Methodist Church Astley Independent Methodist Church Manchester Road , Astley, Tyldesley, Manchester M29 7BP run a parent and tots group, think its on a Friday at 9.30am and 1pm, can find you an email for them if you are interested.

Blackpoolheights Sat 19-Apr-14 15:47:27

Sorry link went wrong!

Tyldesley

Tyldesley

Blackpoolheights Sat 26-Apr-14 14:38:04

We will be meeting on Sunday the 11th May around 9.45am for this instead, I did post this the other day but it does not seem to have posted! Many apologies. I cannot confirm the film yet as Cineworld have not yet notified us.
I did pop to the cinema this morning to see if anyone was waiting. We will include the children's munch box free of charge to the children in the posts above.

Blackpoolheights Sun 11-May-14 09:19:50

As no one has replied to the new date is there a time or date or kind of activity which is better for people?

Join the discussion

Registering is free, quick, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Get started »