Talk

Advanced search

Anyone from Pontardawe / Neath area?

(6 Posts)
muffin80 Thu 13-Mar-14 10:05:38

Hi everyone,

I'm newish to the Pontardawe area and just now 10 weeks pregnant.
It's my first time on this website and can't believe there is nothing available for me in the area!!

So, I'm looking for mums in the area. Not only to say hello smile but to start a group. Maybe once a week with tea and biscutes and the odd cake...but more importantly, a good chat.

I can't believe there's not a soul out there. My midwife is adamant that she's very busy...so come on ladies... lets start something lovely!

Laura x

notjustanynickname Thu 13-Mar-14 12:44:39

Hi Muffin! I am in Swansea. Hoping there are more people around too! I have a 4 year old and contemplating another one!!

muffin80 Thu 13-Mar-14 12:54:45

Hello notjustanynickname!
Where is Swansea are you?

This is my first and so I'm bamboozled with everything going on and trying not to google too much haha smile x

notjustanynickname Sat 29-Mar-14 14:00:01

Hi Muffin!
Sorry for slow reply. We went on holiday for the first time in a long time. I am Swansea West, but in the sticks. Do you use the main MN site as well? Hoping to see more local people around here soon smile

Missrjohn79 Sun 04-May-14 21:06:17

Hiya,
Moving to Swansea next month to the Clydach area. I have 2 daughters: a 2 year old and a 4 month old. Looking for ground to meet new mum friends! Keep me posted on any good playgroups and meet ups!
Rachel x

sparkysam12000 Sat 13-Sep-14 11:59:54

Hello
im 32 weeks pregnant and had the same problem. Are you still looking to meet up. I live in Abercrave

Sam x

Join the discussion

Registering is free, quick, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Get started »