Talk

Advanced search

newbie from Kilmarnock

(8 Posts)
biscuitmonster27 Mon 10-Mar-14 23:11:56

Hi just thought I'd say hello as i have just joined. My names Samantha, got two little princesses 5yrs and 1 year old. Hope to meet some local mums for chats and play dates.
Still trying to figure out how this site works.confused smile x

Dogonabeanbag Tue 11-Mar-14 09:38:16

Message withdrawn at poster's request.

biscuitmonster27 Tue 11-Mar-14 11:52:05

Hi thank you for your reply. I sort of though that from some of the dates of other posts. But thought It would be worth a try putting thread up just on the off chance . Lost a lot of friends over the past couple of years for different reasons (moving away, feeling used by them and just simply losing touch) so feel its time to get back out there and make some new friendships. So coffee sometime sounds fab. Are you also living in Kilmarnock?

Dogonabeanbag Tue 11-Mar-14 12:10:05

biscuitmonster27 Tue 11-Mar-14 12:42:58

Yeah im about 5mins walk from the dean park. Yes my dd is also in p1 ha and I know exactly what you mean about turning into a wee madam ! Just feels like she's growing up far too fast, with some of the things she comes out with. I should be free next week apart from Wednesday. So really when ever suits you best. have you met up with many mums on here? [Smile]

Dogonabeanbag Tue 11-Mar-14 13:40:01

Helpeachother4ever Fri 02-May-14 23:47:44

it's a shame more ladies from Killie aren't on here sad
Hope you still come on now and then.
I find this whole site really useful! Especially because none of my close friends are mummies yet.

DrewsWife Sun 29-Jun-14 21:54:37

hi i am from Kilmarnock. I have a teenager and am pregnant

Join the discussion

Registering is free, quick, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Get started »