Talk

Advanced search

Local Editor on board

(9 Posts)
LocalEditorNAyrshireInverclyde Thu 01-May-14 21:03:20

I know the feeling mychina, hope it has calmed down a bit for you now!

mychina Tue 29-Apr-14 18:07:24

I've not been on much either, been really busy with work.

LocalEditorNAyrshireInverclyde Tue 29-Apr-14 14:09:48

Hello KilwinningMacdog! Yes we have been merged with Inverclyde. Twitter is @NAyrInverclyde. Lovely to hear from you - plans are to build up the listings, attract some fabulous local offers and build a strong community here. I'm local and know that the area has loads to offer families smile.

KilwinningMacdog Mon 28-Apr-14 22:12:37

Hi Editor! I see you've been tweeting some threads, what's your twitter name? I'd like to follow. I use twitter a lot

KilwinningMacdog Mon 28-Apr-14 22:10:58

Hello! I'm not around on MN much now, but I'll try and keep an eye on these threads now

GleamingInStevenston Thu 24-Apr-14 15:49:22

Oh, have we been merged with Inverclyde when I wasn't looking? Probably a good idea smile

GleamingInStevenston Thu 24-Apr-14 15:42:24

Hello! Welcome, nice to have someone else around, [even if I haven't been here for a few weeks] What have you gor planned?

mychina Sun 16-Mar-14 19:26:02

Hello editor.

LocalEditorNAyrshireInverclyde Sun 02-Mar-14 12:35:04

Hello everyone, I know our site has been a bit slow to start but I fully intend to build it up and make it a better resource for parents and carers in the North Ayrshire/Inverclyde areas. Chime in if you are still around!

Join the discussion

Registering is free, quick, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Get started »