Talk

Advanced search

Local Editor on board

(9 Posts)
LocalEditorNAyrshireInverclyde Sun 02-Mar-14 12:35:04

Hello everyone, I know our site has been a bit slow to start but I fully intend to build it up and make it a better resource for parents and carers in the North Ayrshire/Inverclyde areas. Chime in if you are still around!

mychina Sun 16-Mar-14 19:26:02

Hello editor.

GleamingInStevenston Thu 24-Apr-14 15:42:24

Hello! Welcome, nice to have someone else around, [even if I haven't been here for a few weeks] What have you gor planned?

GleamingInStevenston Thu 24-Apr-14 15:49:22

Oh, have we been merged with Inverclyde when I wasn't looking? Probably a good idea smile

KilwinningMacdog Mon 28-Apr-14 22:10:58

Hello! I'm not around on MN much now, but I'll try and keep an eye on these threads now

KilwinningMacdog Mon 28-Apr-14 22:12:37

Hi Editor! I see you've been tweeting some threads, what's your twitter name? I'd like to follow. I use twitter a lot

LocalEditorNAyrshireInverclyde Tue 29-Apr-14 14:09:48

Hello KilwinningMacdog! Yes we have been merged with Inverclyde. Twitter is @NAyrInverclyde. Lovely to hear from you - plans are to build up the listings, attract some fabulous local offers and build a strong community here. I'm local and know that the area has loads to offer families smile.

mychina Tue 29-Apr-14 18:07:24

I've not been on much either, been really busy with work.

LocalEditorNAyrshireInverclyde Thu 01-May-14 21:03:20

I know the feeling mychina, hope it has calmed down a bit for you now!

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: