Talk

Advanced search

The Official "Say Hello!" thread

(7 Posts)
LocalEditorWolverhampton Fri 14-Feb-14 18:10:45

Hi everyone, come and say hello and introduce yourself here. You don't have to go into detail it's your choice how much you say. I'll start:

Hello, I'm Claire and I'm your Local Editor!

aristocat Thu 20-Feb-14 13:24:56

Hello

My name is Diane and I am the mumsnet Ambassador for our area smile I have 2 DCs who are both at school, DS is 11 and DD is 9 yo.

midlandsdoula Thu 27-Feb-14 22:43:25

Hi, my name is Tina and I'm a mum of four. I've been a birth and postnatal doula since 2007 following the birth of my last baby. I had three caesareans followed by a natural birth (VBAC) which is what led me to the path of being a doula.
I'm looking forward to getting to know you smile
X

nesstaylor27 Sun 06-Apr-14 21:07:17

hi i'm vanessa full time mum to two girls 3 and 1.

Conns68 Mon 14-Apr-14 18:41:18

Hi I'm Connie, work full time and a single mum to an 8 year old boy so a bit of a juggler smile

jbahra Thu 03-Jul-14 19:29:56

Message withdrawn.

ProplusKid Mon 22-Sep-14 17:48:38

Hi, I'm Emma, just discovered I'm expecting and probably well into second trimester, awaiting dating scan. This will be our first. Secondary science teacher by trade, so amazed I missed the signs (was nothing that wasn't attributable to something more likely until Spud started moving!).

Join the discussion

Registering is free, quick, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Get started »