Talk

Advanced search

Bexleyheath

(4 Posts)
Feellikerubbish Tue 28-Jan-14 12:17:31

Thinking of moving to bexleyheath and was just ondering if anyone can give me more information on schools, in particular secondary schools. Also, which parts are better than others? I have a friend who lives there, who has mentioned that the south is more sort after than the north. I have also visited Danson Park which was lovely but need much more info!

Thanks

KerryAutumn Sun 07-Sep-14 22:15:55

Hello! Just wondering if you ended up moving to Bexleyheath, and if so how you are finding it?
We are looking to move to Bexleyheath (close to Danson park) but I feel apprehensive as I am not familiar with the local area.
Thanks x

Feellikerubbish Wed 21-Jan-15 11:26:02

Hi KerryAutumn,

No, we didn't move to bexleyheath. Still stuck on where to move!!

beefunfitness Wed 21-Jan-15 22:19:47

Hi, I live in Bexleyheath close to Danson Park and have been here almost 5 years and before that Blackfen for near 25 years.

I love it here. My Eldest is at the Upton Nursery and it is really good. I can walk to Danson Park in 10 minutes. The Red House is 5 minutes away (a lovely place to visit) and I am just a 1 mile from Bexleyheath Town Centre.

If you have any questions, I am more than happy to answer them.

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: