Talk

Advanced search

Next meet up!

(5 Posts)
SDTGisAnEvilWolefGenius Wed 22-Jan-14 12:15:28

Hi there!

Prettybird and I have decided to join forces again, and organise another meet up for the South Glasgow and Renfrewshire MNers, and for the Glasgow Woolly Hug blanketeers, and for any yarnaholics who fancy coming too.

We are going to meet up at Bonapartes, on Glasgow Central Station, on Saturday the 1st of February, at 11.30am. As you stand in Central station, with the Departures board on your left, Bonapartes and the Central bar are opposite you, above and to the left of M&S and Thorntons. You go up the stairs between the two, and turn right at the top for Bonapartes. If you need lift access, that is available at the far end of the Central bar, and you walk through that bar to Bonapartes.

Some people might have knitting or crochet with them, but that's not compulsory - only the blether and coffee/tea are! We are a friendly lot, and we hope to see you all there!

SDTGisAnEvilWolefGenius Fri 24-Jan-14 18:23:25

Bump!

clare8allthepies Fri 24-Jan-14 23:01:27

Hi, I will make it this time! Will have the baby in tow (that will be ok won't it?) as it's a Saturday my other half will be taking our oldest to his parents - huge sighs of relief all round grin
SDTG, can I ask a massive cheeky favour and ask you for a few knitting pointers while I'm there, have been trying to teach myself via books and you tube but it's not going so well!

SDTGisAnEvilWolefGenius Fri 24-Jan-14 23:28:02

Yes to the baby, yes to the knitting tips, and Hurrah to meeting you, Clare!

SDTGisAnEvilWolefGenius Tue 28-Jan-14 12:31:56

Bumpety bump to remind everyone that the meet up is this weekend, Saturday morning in Bonapartes, at 11.30am (just in time for lunch grin).

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: