Talk

Advanced search

New Year, New Friends...Whos in??

(7 Posts)
ImMarmite Fri 03-Jan-14 21:30:54

Hello all....

Not sure if anyone will answer this tread but my new years resolution is to make some new friends!! What a better place to start than on here.

I have 2 older children & I expecting another....I live in west Hull....Im a little shy to start but one you get to know me then Im a live wire (in a good way-I hope)

ImMarmite Sun 05-Jan-14 23:38:04

Children not too old tho- 9 &6!!

Sejal1 Tue 18-Mar-14 09:14:01

Hiya, I don't look on Mumsnet often enough or I would've replied! Hope you found some friends... I meet a few people in avenues area and have just text them to ask if they want to join the local meet up. Have a look at it, run by DianaLyn... Maybe then we can all start meeting up (small group). Maybe meet you soon!

LocalEditorHull Wed 09-Apr-14 10:38:41

Hi Ladies!
Apologies for not replying sooner! My name is Sally and I'm the local editor for Hull. I live West Hull and have two children, 6 & 4.
I've been busy beavering away adding listings to the site but it would be fab to organise a meet up. In fact a newly opened cafe on Princes Avenue contacted me via Twitter yesterday saying that they would like to host a mums group and would we like to be involved in that? What do you think?
Sally

ImMarmite Sat 12-Apr-14 22:39:40

Hi Ladies ive just seen your replies, no luck in meeting anyone from MN yet... Im in west hull also. Id like to be involved in some sort of meet up, was thinking maybe i hadnt had an replys due to the age of my children. b

LocalEditorHull Mon 14-Apr-14 13:27:11

No not at all ImMarmite. This is all a pretty new thing to us trying to get the meet ups sorted out so forgive us for not replying sooner.
We have a meet up planned on Mon April 28th at 2pm at Wagons Coffee Bar on Princes Avenue.
Would be fab to see you there!

melissalee14xx Sat 10-May-14 09:31:28

Hey! I am living in Hull too :-) I am Melissa mum of Mia who's 18 months old and I am currently 32 weeks pregnant with my second child. I'm looking for new mums to meet up with to get me and my LG out and about more regular!

Join the discussion

Registering is free, quick, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Get started »