Talk

Advanced search

Braintree mums

(12 Posts)
curbsided Thu 02-Jan-14 14:18:01

Hi..I'm a stay at home mum aged 26. I have 2 children aged 2 years and 5 months. I moved to Braintree about a year ago but have yet to make any friends. I have no friends or family in the area and am just looking to chat to and hopefully eventually meet up with other mums in the area. Please message back if you live in the area and are looking to make a new friend smile

nicolar86 Thu 09-Jan-14 21:48:40

hi
i live in dunmow and also have a 2yr old and 5month old, its not that far away

4m4nd4 Sat 11-Jan-14 09:17:55

Hi I'm in Halstead, just down the road, my kids are older though, youngest is 8. I think we could try and arrange a meet up soon.

optoya Mon 17-Feb-14 10:59:31

Hi there, I am in Witham and am a first time mum to a little boy (16 weeks old), I am looking for new friends too as only moved to the area in July. Braintree is only down the road for me so if you are still looking to do something let me know smile

littlemanandmummy Sat 26-Apr-14 10:30:47

Hello All,
me and my little boy are looking to meet new mummies.
to go cinemas or play centres on days like today, my little boy is two years old and loves meeting new friends.
let me know if you would like to meet x

Melgreatbardfield Thu 15-May-14 12:40:06

Message deleted by MNHQ. Here's a link to our Talk Guidelines.

Melgreatbardfield Thu 15-May-14 12:40:34

Message deleted by MNHQ. Here's a link to our Talk Guidelines.

Betina12 Fri 01-Jun-18 16:33:42

Hallo how are you I have a 4 year old baby boy and if you're interested we can chat get to know each other....

Betina12 Fri 01-Jun-18 16:42:23

Hallo I am a single mum with on child I live in Brantree Got a 4 year old boy. looking to make new friends, getting to know each other... parents and kids for activities and fun with the children including outing and visiting other places etc... if you interested getting to know us, get in touch. Looking forward to hear from other mummy thanks

Betina12 Fri 01-Jun-18 16:53:38

Hallo how are you and your boy, I am interested, why no get in touch, looking forward to hearing from you thank you

Betina12 Fri 01-Jun-18 17:07:57

Hallo, how are you and your little one , I will love to be in touch with you guys I live in Braintree single habe a 4 year old boy get in touch if interested to know us better thank you

Beckykaraman80 Tue 02-Oct-18 10:13:48

Hello

i relocated from London 4 years ago and still don't know many people and don't know my way round in Braintree much. i am expecting my first child and wanted to get to know other mums to make friends and to share or know more about the experience

Join the discussion

Registering is free, quick, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Get started »