Talk

Advanced search

Leigh parents and families, Fancy meeting in Leigh in January (Cake is on us)?

(9 Posts)
Blackpoolheights Thu 05-Dec-13 16:03:22

Looking to organise a meet up in January probably at Sweet Little Things on Bradshawgate.

Come along to chat and meet other parents, children welcome and the cake is on us!

If you are interested let us know below.

HannahG315 Mon 16-Dec-13 19:10:01

I'd be interested!

I've just moved to the area and am expecting my first baby in March. Would LOVE to meet some new people, the dog's conversational skills are lacking somewhat....

Hannah

Xx

chedup Wed 08-Jan-14 18:14:13

Hi there, I'm Lisa and live in Hindey, mum to 18 month old little girl. Looking to meet other mums in and around the area. I have transport so can travel!

Blackpoolheights Thu 09-Jan-14 11:47:30

Hi Lisa, looking to organise some proper activities soon but you are more than welcome to join us for coffee and cake.

chedup Fri 10-Jan-14 20:43:56

Thank you. I already have plans on this date, but will look forward to meeting anf attending some meets soon. Best wishes Lisa

Blackpoolheights Fri 10-Jan-14 22:06:24

We are planning to move the date to the weekend after if that is any good? If not see you soon.

chedup Sat 11-Jan-14 17:15:38

Yes should be fine, keep me posted xx

Leahs1988 Tue 28-Jan-14 18:16:04

Hi

I would love to meet mums and mums to be in the area. I live in Hindley and have a 6 week old and haven't got any friends who are mums in the area. Is this meet up still going ahead?
Leah

Blackpoolheights Fri 31-Jan-14 17:45:23

Hi Leah, we are changing the date due to personal circumstances, the meet will now go ahead on Saturday the 15th Feb, all welcome.

Join the discussion

Registering is free, quick, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Get started »