Talk

Advanced search

Renfrewshire meet up this week.

(12 Posts)
SDTGisAnEvilWolefGenius Sun 24-Nov-13 23:21:54

As local ambassador, I have organised a meet up this week. Friday, 11am at Costa coffee, in the centre of Braehead. It would be lovely to see some Renfrewshire MNers there.

I'll be at a table, with my MN local card - and probably some knitting or crochet, in case people can't get there until a bit later - until about midday!

I hope to see you there.

SDTGisAnEvilWolefGenius Sun 24-Nov-13 23:30:00

Oops - apologies for the duplicate threads! blush

LocalEditorRenfrewshire Tue 26-Nov-13 20:21:46

Hello,

i can't make it on Friday I'm afraid as we're away on holiday but I'll deffo come to the next one.

MsUumellmahaye Tue 26-Nov-13 20:33:21

working friday, have a nice time ladies smile

SDTGisAnEvilWolefGenius Tue 26-Nov-13 21:20:53

When I organise one in the New Year, is Braehead a good venue for people? I chose it because it has plenty of parking, and good places to get coffee.

LocalEditorRenfrewshire Tue 26-Nov-13 22:56:54

Soft play or similar would be better for me as my two would run amok/get fed up in Braehead with nothing to do!

SDTGisAnEvilWolefGenius Wed 27-Nov-13 18:13:08

Is there a soft play you can recommend, that people can get to on the bus (some people who might come, don't drive)? My dses are 16, 18 and 20, and we've only been up in Scotland for 5 years, so I never had to find any of the local soft play places!

LocalEditorRenfrewshire Thu 28-Nov-13 11:29:58

There's a soft play in XScape if that's easy for people, the Big Adventure in Linwood or there's supposed to be a new one opening in Paisley town centre...

SDTGisAnEvilWolefGenius Thu 28-Nov-13 11:34:33

All of those sound like good options - I will bear them in mind in the new year.

Thanks.

MsUumellmahaye Thu 28-Nov-13 16:19:45

SDTG are we the only renfrewshire folks or are there others??

SDTGisAnEvilWolefGenius Thu 28-Nov-13 16:23:46

I honestly don't know, MsUumellmahaye. I did have another meet up, and one Renfrewshire MNer came - and there are four of us in the meet up group, but I haven't met any other Renfrewshire MNers.

Hopefully they will turn up in droves tomorrow morning!

SDTGisAnEvilWolefGenius Fri 29-Nov-13 13:43:12

Well - it was a select meet-up - just me! Hopefully next time there will be more of us. I have started a Renfrewshire Roll call, so I know who the Renfrewshire MNers are, and can contact people directly the next time I organise a meet up.

Join the discussion

Registering is free, quick, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Get started »