Talk

Advanced search

Which Santa??

(5 Posts)
LocalEditorRenfrewshire Sun 10-Nov-13 12:50:52

One of my friends told me yesterday that the Santa's grotto at Dobbie's was good. May pay them a visit in a few weeks. The Sno Zone one looks great but my kids are a bit small yet to appreciate that. Let me know if you hear of any more recommendations.

clare8allthepies Fri 08-Nov-13 22:56:38

Actually thinking about it the frasers trip was 2 years ago when she was about 19 months (we went to a crappy christmas fair here last year and had the same tears then!)

I think it was the santas grotto in the shopping centre itself.

LocalEditorRenfrewshire Fri 08-Nov-13 22:20:41

Ooooh the sleigh ride sounds great - the tears not so much!
What age is your daughter?
Was it Braehead your friend went to or the sno zone one clare?

clare8allthepies Fri 08-Nov-13 19:51:53

I took my DD to Frasers in Glasgow which was great, they had a magic sleigh ride which she loved - then burst into tears when it came to actually meeting Santa!

My friend took her 2 to Braehead last year, she said it was good, but quite pricey.

LocalEditorRenfrewshire Wed 06-Nov-13 19:25:05

Hello everyone smile

I am the newly appointed Local Editor for Renfrewshire!
Looking forward to getting some chat going on these boards as well as getting some meet-ups organised for early next year sorted.

In the meantime, who can recommend a Santa for me to take my kids to see this year? Didn't manage it last year so desperate to take them this year but would like a good one (obviously).

I know it's a bit early to post this but am aware it's still a bit quiet round here.

Join the discussion

Registering is free, quick, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Get started »