Talk

Advanced search

Which Santa??

(5 Posts)
LocalEditorRenfrewshire Wed 06-Nov-13 19:25:05

Hello everyone smile

I am the newly appointed Local Editor for Renfrewshire!
Looking forward to getting some chat going on these boards as well as getting some meet-ups organised for early next year sorted.

In the meantime, who can recommend a Santa for me to take my kids to see this year? Didn't manage it last year so desperate to take them this year but would like a good one (obviously).

I know it's a bit early to post this but am aware it's still a bit quiet round here.

clare8allthepies Fri 08-Nov-13 19:51:53

I took my DD to Frasers in Glasgow which was great, they had a magic sleigh ride which she loved - then burst into tears when it came to actually meeting Santa!

My friend took her 2 to Braehead last year, she said it was good, but quite pricey.

LocalEditorRenfrewshire Fri 08-Nov-13 22:20:41

Ooooh the sleigh ride sounds great - the tears not so much!
What age is your daughter?
Was it Braehead your friend went to or the sno zone one clare?

clare8allthepies Fri 08-Nov-13 22:56:38

Actually thinking about it the frasers trip was 2 years ago when she was about 19 months (we went to a crappy christmas fair here last year and had the same tears then!)

I think it was the santas grotto in the shopping centre itself.

LocalEditorRenfrewshire Sun 10-Nov-13 12:50:52

One of my friends told me yesterday that the Santa's grotto at Dobbie's was good. May pay them a visit in a few weeks. The Sno Zone one looks great but my kids are a bit small yet to appreciate that. Let me know if you hear of any more recommendations.

Join the discussion

Registering is free, quick, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Get started »