Talk

Advanced search

Moving to Nairn

(4 Posts)
Overunbydinosaurs Fri 21-Jun-13 19:30:59

I'm moving to Nairn in a couple of months. No friends or family there -just the best place for me and Dh to commute in opposite directions for work. We have one DS, aged 2, and are thinking about nursery, primary school etc (there seem to be two choices for primary and nurseries attached to both).

Hoping this will be our last move for a long time and we might settle in, make friends, find lots to do for us and DS...

Anyone from Nairn with any advice on chosing a nursery, great local activites or groups?

DespotToddler Tue 02-Jul-13 19:35:54

I know nothing very useful about Nairn but it's a lovely place to visit on a sunny day! Have a bump and we'll see if we can drum up any local knowledge smile

Overunbydinosaurs Tue 02-Jul-13 19:58:40

Thank you!

Visiting nurseries on Monday -Junior World on the millbank primary site and First Steps at rosebank. Would love to hear some thoughts.

WeeMinion Sun 28-Jul-13 14:53:13

Hi overrun, both my dc's have been to junior world and have loved it. I've got friends who's children have loved first steps too, so that's not very helpful in making a choice is it! smile
First steps doesn't do funded places whereas junior world does.

Join the discussion

Registering is free, quick, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Get started »