Talk

Advanced search

New to Cheltenham

(6 Posts)
SarahCutler Sat 12-Jul-14 13:04:12

Hi my name is Sarah, I'm 29 and have a one year old son Louis. I moved to Cheltenham a month ago and don't know many people, I'm looking to make some new friends. Please get in touch.

Nats3003 Wed 09-Jul-14 22:42:00

Hi there! I'm also a single mummy and relatively new to the area. I have a daughter who is just coming up to 2 and would love to meet others, especially single mums x

Rawan25 Tue 20-May-14 02:18:31

Hello,
I have just moved to Cheltenham 3 montages ago, and I also came from the Middle East, it's a huge change for me, and I'm looking to make some new friends.
Btw I'm not a mom yet, but trying to be smile

Loz7 Wed 24-Jul-13 20:06:43

Hi We moved to Bourton on the Water in April and are looking for new friends too as we don't know anyone. My boys are 4 and 2. Let me know if you'd like to meet up. Laura x

Tingram Sat 22-Jun-13 19:12:10

Hi,
I moved here in December post divorce. My son will be 4 in August. Please get in touch if you need any info o to meet for a coffee.

NewMum2BabesInTowe Wed 22-May-13 10:23:34

I am a newly single mummy. I moved to Cheltenham 6 weeks ago - with a 4year old and 6year old (and our family dog).

I have moved from the Middle East - so it's all change and all new for all of us.

If anyone is up for making a new friend - please get in touch.

Join the discussion

Registering is free, quick, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Get started »