Talk

Advanced search

Munsnet Bridlington.

(6 Posts)
cheekymonkeysasleep Sun 12-May-13 23:36:12

Please can E R O Y tell everyone why it is taking so long to set this site up, most of the sections are void of any details?

withjamin Mon 13-May-13 13:44:16

Hello there cheekymonkeyasleep
It is a bit empty isn't it! We're doing our best with new local editors to add details but they are all working as and when they can - I'm responsible for our East Riding pages and am adding things as and when I can when DD2 is asleep during the day (and before I collapse in a big knackered heap in the evenings!).
Did you know that you can add your own listings? If there's a local event, baby-group attraction that you love you can add details and a review. Feel free to add details to any section, or start a talk thread and find some other MN locally - I'm not actually sure how many there are in our area yet (I know we're not the most MN-y area in the UK though).

withjamin Thu 16-May-13 22:51:57

There should be a bit more to see now cheekymonkey - if there's anything missing, you can always add your own listings, and do review anything that is already here.

queenofcydonia Fri 31-Oct-14 21:10:05

Quite sad to see that nothing is happening in Brid sad

LocalEditorEastYorkshire Tue 04-Nov-14 12:54:22

Hi queenofcydonia - whilst we do our best to add events and other things to our listings, there are always going to be some things that we don't get to find out about until too late - there were several things in our half-term/Halloween section in Brid. Anybody can add listings, and listings are always free so if you'd like to see more content you it would be great to have your input.

LocalEditorEastYorkshire Thu 06-Nov-14 12:51:06

Just to let you know queen and cheekymonkey , we've just added a lot more listings for brid - every toddler group that we can find: local.mumsnet.com/search/east-riding-of-yorkshire?query=bridlington
If I've missed anything do let us know.

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: