Talk

Advanced search

hello??????

(13 Posts)
Pixiepie Mon 06-May-13 17:52:45

Hi, just wondered if there was anyone posting on here?

Macieb Thu 23-May-13 10:57:15

Is this part new? I just joined Mumsnet last week. It seems very quiet in East Dunbartonshire!!

What part of ED are you from?

Pixiepie Mon 15-Jul-13 16:36:09

I think this part must be new. I just remembered that i had posted on here and thought i would check if anyone had replied!!! Im from Milngavie. What about you?

Blanchett123 Wed 22-Jan-14 21:39:44

Hi Bearsden and milngavie ladies. I've just moved to the area and can't believe how little there seems to be for families with kids. Looking to find groups to go to on a Friday with a pre schooler. Anyone know anywhere or any meet ups? If not anyone want to start one up with me?

Move12 Thu 13-Feb-14 13:39:04

Hi there,moving to Bearsden with my two girls and wondered if anyone is out there?!

AineHA Tue 04-Mar-14 23:16:15

It has been a while since I had a little one. But here are a few things. Have a look at Brookwood Library for the free book bug sessions which are just wonderful. Click here for more details - http://www.edlc.co.uk/libraries/your_library/library_opening_hours/brookwood_library.aspx
There is also the Allander Leisure Centre for swimming but do yoga and Pilates and the like for mums.
Most halls and church halls in the area have regular children's music and gym classes going on. I know for example that a friend takes her toddler to monkey music classes at the Bearsden Baptist Church hall. Hope this helps. Another goes to baby signing classes at the Bearsden Public Hall or Burgh Hall. Hope this helps a bit.

Pixiepie Sat 08-Mar-14 21:23:11

The library will have lots of ideas for classes. I used to go to toddlers at the community centre, which is joined to the library. There are also other toddlers groups. There used to be toddler or preschool craft classes but not sure if they still run there anymore.

Babberbooey Tue 22-Apr-14 10:22:41

Hi guys,just moved to the area and wondered if anyone has children at Craigdhu primary? X

ElasticaBungees Sat 17-May-14 21:29:26

Hi all! I move here about 2 months ago with DH and three DCs. We live in Bearsden and my older two go to Colquhoun Park Primary. Is anyone I interested in a meet up? I'm bored!!!

debsmummybear Tue 01-Jul-14 01:15:33

Hi im close to area too but west dumbartonshire. Does anyone know anywhere that does bounce and rhyme type classes i have a 10 month old x

VIPStar Wed 03-Sep-14 13:14:55

Hi! I'm from Milngavie, who wants to meet new people???

C0691 Sat 10-Jan-15 12:47:31

Hi there, I'm from clydebank. Currently 4 months pregnant with my first child. Looking to meet new friends smile

Smegsnam1 Sun 30-Jul-17 21:33:35

Hi
Grandmother here..would like to take granddaughter 6 to europe next year ( in a plane nammy!)..can you advise please?
Thanks

Join the discussion

Registering is free, quick, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Get started »