Talk

Advanced search

Any recommendations for a joiner?

(6 Posts)
meep Sat 16-Mar-13 09:15:45

The people we bought our house from have done a wonderful job of tiling and boxing in our toilet cistern - the flush has broken and there is no access!

Can anyone recommend a joiner/carpenter who can make us some sort of access hatch?

naptrel Sat 16-Mar-13 18:41:47

I can recommend Morningside Joinery: www.morningsidejoinery.co.uk/

Had a few big and little bits of work done by them (father and son team) and have been very pleased with the quality, and at a reasonable price too.

meep Sun 17-Mar-13 13:37:27

great, thank you naptrel, I'll give them a call

MyExpertHelp Mon 22-Apr-13 16:05:05

I'm at the end of having my new (old) house redone - which included new bathrooms, kitchen, rewiring, replumbing and having a dormer built to add an extra bedroom. I used Chris Holland Home Improvements. I think it took a bit longer than both of us expected but he's stuck to the price he quoted - I warn you though, he is a total perfectionist. You could use the wood block floor he laid in the new bedroom as a dining table! www.chrisholland.org.uk/

meep Sun 28-Apr-13 17:30:50

thank you - I'll give him a call too

Just need to find the time to get some quotes organised!

SandraLennox Wed 16-May-18 05:08:26

Highly recommended: Neil (handyman and joiner, man and van) #07796656054. He did my removal, all my DIY jobs, helped me with cutting doors and frames, a real problem solvers.

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: