Advanced search


(2 Posts)
gilly4 Wed 14-Nov-12 20:31:56

I want to find out if anyone out there would like a local centre specialising in help for their dyslexic children (assessments, specialist teaching etc) or if there is a need for courses for parents about dyslexia, for TAs or teachers on becoming Specialist Teachers or even Specialist Teacher Assessors - Please let me know what you think. I am researching this with a view to opening a centre in Marlow/Henley backed by a well-respected and long established dyslexia centre. I have 3 dyslexic children and am a Specialist Teacher and Assessor as well as Tutor on the above courses.

MellyMunster Sat 04-May-13 08:42:57

I see that a thread I started this week advising parents about a trial of a dyslexic writing system was removed. A company based in Hitchin, Start-Bee Writing, are asking for parents of Dyslexic children between the ages of 7 to 12 to trial their Dyslexic writing product and method for one month. They are looking for three students in the Hitchin/North Herts area. I saw their notice on Twitter and went and looked at their Facebook page and forwarded this on.

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: