Talk

Advanced search

Toddler activities in Brighton next week

(5 Posts)
Rhubarbgarden Thu 08-Mar-12 20:08:03

We will be spending next week in Brighton, so that DH can try the daily commute to London, as we are considering making the big move from London to Brighton. Can anyone recommend any toddler activities that I can take dd (21 months) to while we are there, that are 'drop in' and don't require booking or signing up for a block of sessions? Thanks!

GranolaMum Sun 11-Mar-12 22:24:53

Check out Little Pickles Music. The sessions are drop in and run in venue across the city. A guy named Dave runs it. He plays guitar and the kids love him. Great sense of humour for the adults too. http://littlepicklemusic.co.uk/classes/

skyrose108 Thu 07-Mar-19 11:23:56

Become a Host Family in Brighton!
Introduce your family to a new culture!
Contact Rosalie for more details rosalie.nickerson@gmail.com
Facebook : Brighton Local Coordinator
#family
#culturalexchange
#newfriendships

DebDely Fri 05-Apr-19 12:07:55

Heard new group Music Bus is starting at St Martins Church Hall i think on 26th April in the mornings - think this is going to be great! Near Lewes Road Sainsburys so can shop after! Does anyone know about the new group Friday mornings at St Martins Church Hall near Sainsburys - Please let me know exact time think 10am??? Trying to find more details. Anyone know of any other groups near Sainsburys Lewes Road too? Thank you if anyone can help.

DebDely Fri 05-Apr-19 12:09:38

Brighton new group Lewes Road near Sainsburys starting one Friday soon? St Martins Church Hall - Musical Bus does anyone know any information about this? Thank you.

Join the discussion

Registering is free, quick, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Get started »