Looking for an Au Pair to start in September(1 Post)
We live in Wandsworth (SW12) and have 2 children aged 3 and half and 2 and half and third child due in January. The role is very much co parenting with me as I am a stay at home Mum.
Role involves 35 hours a week + 2 nights babysitting. Hours will be flexible and discussed at interview. There may be a requirement for occasional weekend work but to be agreed in advance and in return for time off during the week. Two days off a week.
Duties will include:
- School and nursery drop offs
- Playgroups with younger children
- Taking children to afterschool clubs
- Hosting play dates
- Bathing children
- Preparing fresh and healthy meals for the children
- Light housework: unloading dishwasher, processing laundry, keeping kids room and playroom tidy, ironing, tidying up after meal times. Please note we do have a cleaner who comes twice a week
We are looking for someone with:
- can speak reasonable english
- has a valid work permit (if necessary)
- can provide references
- has previous childcare experience
- will commit for at least one year
- available to start 5th September or that week
Salary/perks Salary to be discussed on interview + food and lodging.
There will be a bonus payable on departure if you have stayed for 1 year. We very much look after our aupairs and our current au pair has been with us for 2 years and has been away with us on holiday several times.
Double bedroom with wardrobe, TV/DVD player, and wifi access. Own bathroom (Shared only if we have guests).
4 weeks holiday a year to coincide when we go on holiday
About us and the area:
We are a fun and outgoing family, with a good sense of humour. Never a dull moment in our household. We like to be active at the weekends, going to the park, activities, socialising. Our boys are lovely natured, really into arts and crafts, sports, playing games and singing and dancing. I am easy going and fair person. You can meet our current nanny to get a feel for what the role entails. She is leaving us unfortunately in September to go travelling and then go home.
We live very close to Wandsworth Common, with good links into central london from either Balham or Wandsworth Common (15 mins). There are a good range of shops, a gym, a cinema and pubs all within walking distance. Our house is a 5 bedroom house with a playroom for the children, a large Kitchen and an average garden.
Please contact us if you are interested
Join the discussion
Please login first.