Talk

Advanced search

All By Myself.... don't wanna' be... all by myserrrrrllllllffff!!

(3 Posts)
littlemum007 Mon 04-Jul-11 23:56:48

Mum, slightly bonkers, over 40 with 13 year old boy stuck in Petersfield - can't stand Waitrose - would love to meet honest, clever, down-to-earth mums (preferably fat, actually no, I've changed my mind) for wine, (with a view to giving up), and swimming and fun and coffee and sisterhood and Womans' Hour...... yes, I am clearly bonkers... are you? If so, join me round mine.

aubergine70 Tue 05-Jul-11 21:06:04

This sounds like a dating website but I'm honest, down to earth, thin, swimming latte drinker from Fareham area. I'm I what your looking for? I work shifts so would love to meet up with new friends during school hours.

littlemum007 Tue 05-Jul-11 22:58:26

Oh dear, I really didn't want to sound like a dating agency, but yes, I can see why! so nobody get the wrong impression, please! hello aubergine70 welcome aboard - you don't have to be a certain way (did I give that impression too?) or type - what shifts do you do - I am thinking you're probably in the medical profession - do you ever come to Petersfield - I haven't been to Fareham yet.

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: