Talk

Advanced search

Toddler groups nr Henleaze - weds or thurs?

(3 Posts)
emoo777 Tue 07-Jun-11 20:24:29

Just about to go on maternity leave again and can't wait to take my little girl (1 1/2) to some toddler groups, to make up for lost time. Can anyone suggest any good groups on these days?

Runoutofideas Wed 08-Jun-11 16:54:51

St Peter's toddler group is Monday and Friday, if you can make different days? It's 50p a session and you can just turn up. It starts 10am on Mondays and 10.30am on Fridays.

Jack in a box (soft play/gymnastics) has classes on most days I think - they are now in the new Waterford Hall - think it has a new name actually but can't remember what it is!

Wiggles and Giggles - Westbury Methodist Church again runs most days I think. You need to sign up per half term. They do singing and actions with instruments etc.

Westbury has a couple of groups - Imps and WotsTots but I think they generally both have waiting lists. Not sure what days they are on.

Hope this helps.

Jackbox Thu 09-Jun-11 15:30:57

Jack in a Box is fun and friendly! It runs on Tuesday Wednesdays and Fridays in the Bradbury Hall Waterford Rd, Henleaze. Your little one is just the right age for the Jolly Jacks soft play session which is 9.25-10.15. There is no pre-booking or registration necessary, just turn up and pay £4 on the door. Hope you like it!

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: