Talk

Advanced search

Recommended childminders SE3?

(4 Posts)
ruthiespoon Tue 07-Jun-11 10:20:35

Hello,

I'm looking for a childminder in Blackheath/ Charlton area. Ideally for 3 days a week from January onwards to look after my son who will be 8 months old by then. Can anyone recommend a childminder or give any advice on how to go about looking for one? Any help gratefully received!

Ruthiespoon

FlingonTheValiant Tue 07-Jun-11 13:38:02

Hi I just sent you a (possibly very strange) PM. There's quite a few childminders in the area, but they tend to fill their places in September, so it's good you're looking early! IME a lot of them recruit via people they know, so keep an ear to the ground at any baby groups you go to.

www.childcare.co.uk is quite a useful site.

oliali Tue 07-Jun-11 19:52:35

Hello. I am also looking for a childminder in Charlton/ Blackheath Standard from September 2011 who can provide before and after-school care (Fossdene school), Mon to Fri for my 4 year old son. Again, recommendations would be gratefully received. Many thanks.

Catilla Thu 09-Jun-11 14:22:02

I'm also looking for options for before/after-school care a couple of days per week in September, when both my children will be in full-time school and I can no longer justify a nanny for the whole day! I'm concerned childminders will finish too early for me and/or be rather far from my home (really don't want to have to get the car out at that time of day).

Any suggestions very welcome.

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: