Talk

Advanced search

Paediatric First Aid course (Ofsted syllabus) - Wed 15th June

(1 Post)
firstaider Mon 06-Jun-11 11:46:34

I have spaces available on a course I am running in Balham on Wednesday 15th June.

The Ofsted intensive course is a particularly good course for Nannies and those working with and caring for children, or indeed for parents, as it gives you a thorough grounding all likely elements of First Aid and in addition I cover adult CPR as well as CPR in babies and children. The course covers all elements of the Ofsted syllabus, incorporating all commonly occurring injuries and illnesses. The course is arranged for a small group of individuals and runs from 9.30-3.30. Everyone receives a full course manual and a Paediatric First Aid Certificate valid for 3 years.
Weekday courses are held in Balham and cost £125 per person. The courses are also held on Saturdays in Westminster and these cost £135.

If you can't make 15th June, I will be running a similar course on the following dates: Saturday 18th June, Friday 24th June, Saturday 9th July, Thursday 14th July and Saturday 23rd July.

I am a qualified Nurse, First Aid Instructor and Teacher and run a Balham based company teaching First Aid. I provide practical training using adult, child and baby manikins, everyone benefits from considerable hands-on practice and the courses are relaxed and fun. I cover all aspects of First Aid Training including the use of an Epipen. Courses can be scheduled at your venue or in Balham or Westminster. I am an HSE Approved provider and my courses fulfil Ofsted criteria.

I provide various short and longer first aid courses suitable for nannies, Au Pairs and parents, including the Ofsted approved Paediatric Training and the Appointed Persons/ HSE Approved EFAW course. In addition, I am ESOL trained, and can therefore confidently teach the necessary skills and knowledge to people, even if English is not their first language.

Emma Hammett

First Aid for Life
http://www.firstaidforlife.org.uk
emma@firstaidforlife.org.uk
Tel: 0208 675 4036

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now