Talk

Advanced search

NCT Nearly New Sale Tomorrow

(6 Posts)
Bathsheba Fri 27-May-11 13:00:57

Just a wee reminder for all the local MNers - its the NCT Nearly New Sale tomorrow, at the OLD Dobbies site on Hazledene road.

Doors open at 10:30 and last entry is 11:30.

Be prepared to queue though - we do our absolute best to reduce queues within the room by having as many tills open as we can. However we can't do anything about the queues outside before the doors open....
Pleasecome early, be prepared to queue, and say Hi to me when you come in (I'm the team member standing just as you come in the door asking if there is anything in particular you are looking for...)#

Sillyness Tue 31-May-11 10:58:59

so...who went and what did you buy?????

littlenuttree Tue 31-May-11 14:26:19

I didn't manage along this time either sad Sapphire said it was mental, but you were spotted in the queue! What did you get? Hope you coped okay in the scrum! grin

Sillyness Wed 01-Jun-11 10:09:58

it was a scrum!! i got a swing chair for a tenner and loads of clothes!! found out i'm having a boy so it's fun buying clothes!!!
also got a mirror for the headrest in the car so i can see his face while driving. was not bad, but i warned dh that next time he's at home with ds while i queue from the start with my elbows out and ready!!!

littlenuttree Wed 01-Jun-11 15:35:40

Ooh you said ds! Did that feel funny? You'll be a mum by the time of the next sale!!

Glad you grabbed some good bargains. I'll have to give you that heartbeat monitor soon. Are you going to the meet-up next week? Actually, are we still meeting next week? x

Sillyness Wed 01-Jun-11 20:48:42

um....meet up?
fb me the details, though im sure i will be!

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: