Talk

Advanced search

Coffee and fab cakes

(4 Posts)
Bookswapper Sun 22-May-11 22:57:29

Fancy a coffee and a lovely cake this Saturday in Corstorphine? Come along, bring your friends and set yourself up for the day!

St Anne's Church Jack and Jill toddler group is holding a coffee morning from 10 until 12 on Saturday 28th May. There will also be stalls such as Pampered Chef, fresh produce from Craigie's Farm, Kim Mitchell designer silver jewellery and Phoenix cards amongst others.

The entrance is into the church hall from Kaimes Road. Lothian Buses 12, 26 and 31 will get you there, towards or from town. If coming from town, get off at the Forestry Commission, after the Zoo, and just cross the road.

£2.50 for coffee and a refill and a cake...psssst, the cakes are provided by the same professional bakers who supply Craigie's Farm!

All proceeds to CLIC Sargent and Sands.
(Due to the hot drinks being served, the organisers require this to be a child free event. There is a take away option though for the yummy baking!)

Bookswapper Fri 27-May-11 23:03:41

bump

Groovee Fri 27-May-11 23:42:42

Sadly I don't have childcare and neither do many of my friends at a weekend. I do hope that it is a success for you as it's an ideal area with free parking and plenty space.

Bookswapper Sat 28-May-11 20:47:15

It was a fab event. Thank you to all who supported us. We made hundreds of pounds for the children's charities!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now