Talk

Advanced search

Hair Braiding/Cornrow in Wymondham, Norfolk

(3 Posts)
momma2lilboys Tue 17-May-11 09:33:33

Hello, I have recently moved to Norfolk and I am taking time out from Nursing to enjoy being a full time mum to my two energetic pre schoolers (boys)... We moved for my partners work... I am loving living here & everyone seems really friendly & helpful!

Back to the reason for my thread: It appears to me that there is a gap in the market in Norfolk for Hair Braiding and Cornrow stylists, I have put an add in the mumsnet local listings and on gumtree and just wondered if anyone on here had any thoughts... Thought it might be a way of earning some extra cash and meeting new people...

natsal74 Wed 01-Jun-11 09:22:33

Hello, you have definately found a gap in the market. We're from Thetford and know of people who go to london to get their hair braided, so they would definately go to wymondham! have seen the add and really liked it, thought it was good to see examples of your work. Will be ringing you shortly to ask about my son, he's been growing his hair for about 6months now (it's mixed afro/asian), he would ideally like it braided before he goes back to school. natasha

momma2lilboys Thu 02-Jun-11 23:10:49

Thank you, I recieved your email and will give you a call tomorrow xXx

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: