Talk

Advanced search

Can anyone tell me more about Thornbury?

(8 Posts)
EveryonesJealousOfGingers Sat 14-May-11 20:54:46

We are currently house hunting and today have seen 3 houses in the Streamleaze area - we have a small budget so judging by what's on Rightmove we will be limited to an ex council house probably in this area. Can anyone tell me what this area is like to live in?

I love Thornbury itself and schools are excellent but would like some inside info if possible!

TIA smile

EveryonesJealousOfGingers Sun 15-May-11 14:08:20

Buuuummmmp smile

EveryonesJealousOfGingers Mon 16-May-11 20:39:20

Bumping for one last attempt.... anyone? smile

ApuskiDusky Mon 16-May-11 22:14:19

Can't help you myself but when I posted a similar question here and didn't get a response, I posted the same question on netmums in the Bristol noticeboard and got a ton of responses, it's very active.

EveryonesJealousOfGingers Thu 19-May-11 20:45:57

Ha thank you Apuski, the local boards are much more active on netmums (or so I hear wink) - hadn't thought to try there!

Crazybit Tue 31-May-11 08:10:17

Hi Ginger. Did you get any answer from netmums? We got a house here on Friday and have moved from 4 hours away and don't know anyone at all so would be interested to learn more about the people here.

EveryonesJealousOfGingers Tue 31-May-11 22:17:01

Hey hello, we're actually buying in St George now, but I can confirm netmums has v active local boards incl meetups! Good luck smile

Crazybit Thu 02-Jun-11 21:35:19

Thank you, will go across to the dark * side* then! wink

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: