Talk

Advanced search

anyone due in may2011? meet up for coffee, cakes and conversation?

(4 Posts)
jbet Fri 25-Mar-11 10:15:42

Hi there

I'm due in May 2011 with my third and was wondering if any mums due around the same time as myself would fancy meeting up?

Get in touch if you do, it would be fab to hear from you!

jbet

newmummyrt Tue 29-Mar-11 19:11:17

Hi, i've just moved to Leeds too and don't know anyone apart from my partners friends and inlaws. Would love to meet new mums to be. I do not have any children, due on 24th May with my first. I'm organising nearly new sales throughout leeds too. If you want to be part of them and sell baby items or come and have a nosey email me littlemushrooms@live.com or reply on here, this is another way of making new mum friends. join us on facebook http://www.facebook.com/home.php#!/pages/Little-Mushrooms-Nearly-New-Baby/144683082263856

jbet Wed 18-May-11 11:03:06

Hi there

Due next week sometime, as am I?!...scary, but exciting. If you fancy meeting up before babies arrive send an e-mail to janeharris1975@yahoo.co.uk or find me on facebook! or reply here. Be good to meet up for sane purposes!... take care jbetx

mummy2lukey Tue 14-Jun-11 19:21:17

Hi there,

I gave birth to our first baby on May 11th and im stuck at home now my partner has gone back to work. I live in Leeds centre if anyone would like to meet up for coffee etc?? x

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: