Talk

Advanced search

Baby Groups Near Hotwells

(7 Posts)
malachysmum Sat 22-Jan-11 23:25:56

Hello Mners

I am moving to Bristol and will be living in Hotwells. I don't know many people in the area and am keen to seek out some other mummies. I have and almost 6 month old DS.

Anyone know any good stay and plays/baby groups at surestarts, churches or libraries?

Tips gratefully received.

exexpat Sat 22-Jan-11 23:39:24

Depending on where you are in Hotwells, you should be within walking distance of either Clifton library (up the hill) or Bristol Central Library (next to the cathedral). They both have good children's sections, and I know do story sessions etc in holidays for school-age children - not sure about little ones as mine are too old, but I'm sure it would be easy to find out.

Ninjacat Mon 24-Jan-11 22:09:02

Central Library do Baby Bounce Wednesdays 10am - 11am

There was a Stay and Play at the Council house on Friday mornings (not sure if that is still running)

The Hope centre (Hope Chapel Hill) used to do a good one as well.

Then there are lots of groups in Clifton such as Christ Church and St Peters and St Pauls etc.

malachysmum Thu 27-Jan-11 17:15:05

Thanks am starting off at Council House tomorrow!

MoonUnitAlpha Fri 28-Jan-11 20:38:33

Try Netmums - it has listings for local toddler groups.

jordana24 Wed 11-May-11 21:16:19

Does the council house class still run?i cant find any information about it anywhere,live 2 seconds away so would be great for me to be able to attend!

smearedinfood Thu 02-Jun-11 23:25:12

council house is still going starts 10am on tues and fridays

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: