Talk

Advanced search

Looking for a piano teacher (Ladywell/lewisham/brockley or around

(6 Posts)
Mercedes Thu 18-Nov-10 17:22:59

Hi

Can anyone recommend a piano teacher for my dd? I'm looking for someone who is used beginners.

Thanks

nbazz Fri 19-Nov-10 07:50:47

The Brockley Central community site covers Ladywell and there are a couple of piano teachers listed here.

brockleycentral.blogspot.com/search/label/classifi eds

Mercedes Fri 19-Nov-10 16:40:08

nbazz

Thank you for this. I don't suppose any mumsnet members have experience of these teachers?

Gaspar Fri 28-Jan-11 23:25:59

Hello Mercedes,

This is a little cheeky of me as I am not a mum, but I was googling 'piano teacher lewisham' to see how my internet ads were doing, and I fell on your post.

I am a young piano teacher in Lewisham (SE13 7TL) with experience with beginners. I can provide references from pupil's mothers if you like, and give a free introductory lesson so you can meet me and try the lesson without commiting (normal fee £10 for 1/2hr). You can view all information on me at:
www.thetutorpages.com/tutor/gaspar-hunt-piano-fren ch-horn-tutor-teacher-lewisham-greenwich-se-london

All the best,
Gaspar

wethink Wed 06-Apr-11 17:00:14

hi get involved in transforming lewisham libraries into vibrant learning centres for children.

We have submitted a proposal to Lewisham Council as part of their closure of 4 libraries.

We are looking for anyone in the Community to be part of the transformation.

There is a Public meeting held 12 April Catford Civic Centre 4pm - 8pm

If you want to get involved and transform meet others and make a difference. email me library@wethink.me.uk

McMillanMusic Sun 12-Jun-11 18:54:44

Message deleted by Mumsnet.

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: