Talk

Advanced search

Looking for a piano teacher (Ladywell/lewisham/brockley or around

(6 Posts)
Mercedes Thu 18-Nov-10 17:22:59

Hi

Can anyone recommend a piano teacher for my dd? I'm looking for someone who is used beginners.

Thanks

nbazz Fri 19-Nov-10 07:50:47

The Brockley Central community site covers Ladywell and there are a couple of piano teachers listed here.

brockleycentral.blogspot.com/search/label/classifi eds

Mercedes Fri 19-Nov-10 16:40:08

nbazz

Thank you for this. I don't suppose any mumsnet members have experience of these teachers?

Gaspar Fri 28-Jan-11 23:25:59

Hello Mercedes,

This is a little cheeky of me as I am not a mum, but I was googling 'piano teacher lewisham' to see how my internet ads were doing, and I fell on your post.

I am a young piano teacher in Lewisham (SE13 7TL) with experience with beginners. I can provide references from pupil's mothers if you like, and give a free introductory lesson so you can meet me and try the lesson without commiting (normal fee £10 for 1/2hr). You can view all information on me at:
www.thetutorpages.com/tutor/gaspar-hunt-piano-fren ch-horn-tutor-teacher-lewisham-greenwich-se-london

All the best,
Gaspar

wethink Wed 06-Apr-11 17:00:14

hi get involved in transforming lewisham libraries into vibrant learning centres for children.

We have submitted a proposal to Lewisham Council as part of their closure of 4 libraries.

We are looking for anyone in the Community to be part of the transformation.

There is a Public meeting held 12 April Catford Civic Centre 4pm - 8pm

If you want to get involved and transform meet others and make a difference. email me library@wethink.me.uk

McMillanMusic Sun 12-Jun-11 18:54:44

Message deleted by Mumsnet.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now