Talk

Advanced search

Baby facilities in Bullring

(3 Posts)
Pootles2010 Wed 17-Nov-10 20:54:17

Hi! Just wondered if anyone can help. Visiting Birmingham with 4 month old, going to Bullring Friday - can anyone suggest a baby friendly cafe - somewhere to grab lunch and be able to comfortably breastfeed? Also I'm guessing there must be changing facilities - right? Please help, I'm a bit worried i might be mad to even consider it...

StrikeUpTheBand Wed 17-Nov-10 21:09:39

Oh of course you're not mad! It is actually not too bad at all smile. There are tons of changing facilities - just head to the toilets on any floor! Selfridges is great too and has its own facilities. It has a 'Pret 'a Manger' ( I think) downstairs that's quite breastfeeding friendly. Or there's Debenhams on the opposite side of the Bullring which also has good facilities and a good baby friendly cafe (good for older babies too - highchairs, bibs, microwaves etc). The nearby Pavilion shoppping centre also has facilities on the top floor near 'The Loft' (food hall with various counters and a big seating area).

Have a great time! I'm jealous - we just moved from near there!

Pootles2010 Thu 18-Nov-10 08:13:49

Thanks! I used to live in Birmingham too, in my pre-uni days - hence I have no idea with regards to childrens facilities! Think we'll go for it then.

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: