Talk

Advanced search

A BIG wave goodbye

(9 Posts)
Mung Tue 16-Nov-10 19:57:26

I just thought I'd start a big goodbye thread to Pooter. I'm sure we'll see her on MN, but she wont be local to us for much longer.

I hope it all goes well for you.

Saz126 Tue 16-Nov-10 21:08:23

Where are you going Pooter? Good luck with everything.

Sawyer64 Sat 20-Nov-10 22:23:52

All the best Pooter and family.....xx

pooter Tue 23-Nov-10 22:28:19

aww, thanks mung - funnily enough i just came on here to say goodbye to you all!

I have met some absolutely lovely people from MN Colchester and i am leaving with a bit of a heavy heart.

We are moving to Stafford Saz, I grew up in a village near there and my parents still live there. I just want to be near my mum! She is so brilliant - she cancelled a dentist appt she had to day to drive all the way here to look after me and the kids as i am in bed with mastitis. How's that for a fantastic mum.

Anyway - if anyone wants to buy a house.....ours is still for sale and it is rather lovely if i do say so myself!

Thank you all for your friendship and best wishes to everyone xx And if you are ever passing on the M6 feel free to email me and pop over - i mean it!

Saz126 Thu 25-Nov-10 21:15:00

I hope it all goes well Pooter. I have been tempted many times myself to move back home, it can be tough sometimes with no family around. Your mum sounds fab. My mum doesn't drive, so both of us are useless at getting together! Good luck with the house sale, will contact you if I hear of anyone looking to buy a lovely house in Colchester! Take care and good luck again xx

MadameCastafiore Thu 25-Nov-10 21:17:17

Blimey hope life is good for you up there, hope the move goes well and you are really happy.

MCX

purpleflower123 Fri 26-Nov-10 01:08:04

Good luck Pooter. Thank you so much for everything

I hope everything goes well for you.

xxxxxxxxxxx

lucyfer2000 Wed 01-Dec-10 20:37:50

That sounds like a big move pooter! Good luck with everything. No doubt it will not take you too long to build up a big circle of mates again - and you can have fun looking up all your old ones!!
xxxsmile

pooter Thu 13-Jan-11 10:51:25

Thanks everyone. Im trying hard to make friends but its so hard. I feel like running up to the mums at the school gates and shouting "please be my friend, just talk to me - about anything pleeeeeeese" but i have refrained - no one wants to be friends with the lunatic.

Have joined pilates and slimming world - so a nice mix of fat old people and skinny health freaks. Mumsnet seems to be none existant here - and i dont want to defect, but may have to smile

Hope you all had a good Chrismas and New Year xx

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: