Talk

Advanced search

Anyone fancy doing a mumsnet christmas party for Oxford mums.

(4 Posts)
Mumfortoddler Wed 10-Nov-10 23:09:28

Hello everyone smile

Recently moved back to Oxford after a stint away, need to get myself out there again! My little one is 18 months.

I wondered if mums fancied doing a christmas party early next month, if enough people want to come I could book a room at a family centre, get a santa together and some games, etc...

Let me know, if enough people interested it would be cool- thinking of doing on a Friday morning, as work and study part time its my only weekday fully off...

thebelletolls Fri 12-Nov-10 09:17:24

Have you found Rainbow House (Google it)? It's in the centre of Oxford and open as a drop-in place for parents with small ones under 5 on Wed, Thurs and Friday mornings. A good place to meet new people. Can't be more helpful personally as I have an older child who's grown out of it now, but we had some nice visits there. Good Luck!

Zorra Thu 18-Nov-10 20:51:27

Happy to join in with this, my DS is 15 months - can't do Friday mornings though as I work Friday and Mondays.

EvaLongoria Sat 27-Nov-10 17:29:02

Hi, I am interested, however my DD is 3 years old so way bit older than yours. Also we live in Witney. Can do Fridays

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now