Talk

Advanced search

Moving to West Sussex soon

(9 Posts)
StrawberrySam Fri 05-Nov-10 13:42:18

Message withdrawn at poster's request.

Tortington Fri 05-Nov-10 13:47:19

i live in worthing i moved from lancashire 9 years ago.

my kids are older teenagers so i can't help on the toddler front - BUTTTTTTTTTTTT, i do go to the regular brighton mumsnet meet ups - so thats a good way of getting drunk to meet people, when you get down here, if you feel a bit lost, message me and we'll do lunch

StrawberrySam Fri 05-Nov-10 14:03:26

StrawberrySam Mon 08-Nov-10 10:53:29

ronshar Mon 08-Nov-10 11:00:57

Have a look in mn Worthing. Im sure there are lots of us.

StrawberrySam Mon 08-Nov-10 11:57:24

EdgarAirbombPoe Mon 08-Nov-10 12:04:49

i'm in west sussex, though don't do any toddler groups apart from our local one which is a bit far from Angmering! My neighbour does Bee-fit in Worthing though is giving it up as they spend all their time tidying.

ronshar Tue 09-Nov-10 15:25:30

Sorry my mistake. Look in Brighton. And there is a thread.
"Are there any Worthing meetups".
I am rubbish at links so wont bother trying. It will end up in a mess.grin

AbyCreationStation Tue 04-Jan-11 10:31:12

Hi Strawberry Sam

I live in East Preston - literally across the main road from Angmering!!! Will be great to welcome you to the area I have an 8 year old who goes to East Preston school, and 2 nephews who live in Angmering one goes to St Margarets, the other is at nursery.

I run The Creation Station, providing arts and crafts classes and parties for children - I have classes starting in Worthing and Lancing in January, and in East Preston at the end of February, and would love to welcome you and your little one along!!!

You can find out more at www.thecreationstation.co.uk - just click on Worthing on the "Find your local Creation Station" button at the top of the page. Or drop me an email at aby@thecreationstation.co.uk or call me on 0845 303 9451.

I look forward to hearing from you!
Aby

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: