Talk

Advanced search

Free Course of Infant Massage (IAIM)

(2 Posts)
amkskinorganics Wed 03-Nov-10 10:32:48

Dear All New Mums and Dads,

I recently trained with IAIM (International Association of Infant Massage) and in order to qualify, I need to perform a course of 5 weekly sessions of approximately 60-90 mins.

I am looking to start the course in January 2011 and I am looking for 6 lovely reliable Mums/Dads with babies of the ideal age of 3-6 months old (although they can be from birth to 1 year old). Special needs children also welcome.

The classes will be performed at my home, close to the RUH in Bath. The classes will EITHER take place on Monday, Tuesday OR Thursday in the morning.

If you are interested please email me your name, name of your baby, your baby's date of birth and your contact number. Also let me know which day/s are best for you and also the time.

I will then get back to you to confirm all the details.

Looking forward to hearing from you.

Anna
xx

magnolee Mon 08-Nov-10 21:30:41

Hi Anna,
I am very interested in the massage class. Please can you email me on carolinejlee@sky.com
sons name is Jack, DoB is 27/9/10
Availabilty is any time

Tel number is 01373 472854 begin_of_the_skype_highlighting              01373 472854      end_of_the_skype_highlighting

Thanks
Caroline

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: