Talk

Advanced search

any mums in E14 area want to start jogging in ladies only groups?

(2 Posts)
shilpe Wed 27-Oct-10 19:22:45

hi, im a mum of two, my youngest being 21 months. I really want to start jogging but dont think its safe on my own, and i know that jogging is good to lose the pregnancy bulge, anyone want to start jogging in the mornings or evening? in the e14 area there are really nice places to jog such as behind me is the the river pathway and has nice views of the river thames, dome, etc.

caramelgirl Mon 22-Nov-10 21:04:02

hi Shilpe. I don't know if you've thought about running groups? There is a Mummy Bootcamp on Fridays in Millwall Park at 11h15-£6-£7 (meet Mudchute DLR side).
Also on Thursday mornings there is a free aerobics class (with creche) at the One o clock club (also in Millwall Park).

Otherwise if I am running late or v early I run along the main road (Westferry/Manchester) or if v v early then just loop Canary Wharf (tons of security).

I was once running along the river (near London Yard) at 05h30 ish (pre baby) and saw a loose ferret running alogn next to me. Certainly sped me up!

HTH and not too late for you!

Join the discussion

Registering is free, quick, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Get started »