Talk

Advanced search

Drinks 23rd, 24th, 25th or 26th Nov??

(10 Posts)
tabbycat76 Mon 25-Oct-10 14:52:07

Hi everyone - just wondering if anyone fancied meeting up for drinks on the above dates?! I know there are some fellow newbies in the area who missed out on the last get-together so perfect opportunity to hook up and share a laugh! Am open to location tho Lexdon Crown has been mentioned before?

Alternatively, if anyone fancies meeting up before then, then email me at nursetong@hotmail dot co dot uk

Mung Mon 25-Oct-10 15:01:31

I wont be able to make it on those dates...sorry.

tabbycat76 Wed 27-Oct-10 09:14:50

Ah no Mung, nevermind - next time then! Hope you're keeping well!

Mung Wed 27-Oct-10 10:22:11

You're all welcome to come to mine for a glass of vino or herbal tea!

yummymummyto1 Wed 27-Oct-10 18:55:20

Hi ladies! Just updated myself with the last thread for drinks earlier this month - gutted I missed it! I can do the 26th as at the moment we're still only about Fri-Sun!

tabbycat76 Thu 28-Oct-10 21:14:16

Glad you can make it yummymummy - be good to meet you! Just wondering mung if it would make any difference to you if we went to a pub near you instead?!?! Be good to see you.

Mung Sat 30-Oct-10 19:59:33

I won't be about at all on 26th, so I'll have to miss this one. How about making it a couple of weeks later then it can be Christmas drinks?

tabbycat76 Sun 31-Oct-10 15:44:06

Ah ha!! Mung! Any excuse for a knee's up (albeit a soft drink knees up for some!) we can do a couple of weeks after too!!! Mmm mince pies and a glass of mulled wine, sounds good! Suggest a date that's good for you. I'll need to request the evening off from work.

MadameCastafiore Sat 13-Nov-10 19:03:52

Ooooohhhh I don;t know any of you any more - other than you Mung - I nearly drove into someone in Sainsbury's car park a short while ago waving at you and you ignored me!! (Or didn't see me!!)

Mung Sun 14-Nov-10 17:40:34

Oh sorry Madame...was I juggling children? I was probably dreaming of days when I could do my shopping in peace! I returned to the wonders of online shopping last week...not sure why I ever gave that up!

I hope you're well and the job is going ok.

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: