Talk

Advanced search

Child-friendly Hairdressers

(4 Posts)
denbuilder Sun 24-Oct-10 15:10:55

My son DETESTS having his hair cut but it's got so long that I'm desperate for him to have it lopped off...

Previous experiences have involved non-stop screaming, sat on my lap, and the occasional pinning down of arms (this was after many words of encouragement, praise and bribes failed miserably).

I'm looking for recommendations for a child-friendly hairdressers in the Cheltenham/Gloucester area where the blue rinse brigade wont be scared off by the screams and the hairdresser has endless amounts of patience and gentle cutting hands for a wriggler...

perfectstorm Tue 07-Dec-10 22:00:56

Kate Bloom! There is another where they were absolutely lovely but the cut really wasn't - but my DH took DS to Kate Bloom and they have him a fantastic cut and he was apparently fine. In the past, he's gone ballistic. They're just off the Bath road.

zapostrophe Tue 07-Dec-10 22:27:46

Message withdrawn

Iwasthefourthwiseman Tue 07-Dec-10 22:53:17

Do not go to the Cutting Room. The guy seemed unable to cut my daughter's hair because she was wriggling around and had the cheek to charge me £10.

I see Kay at L'Bees at the end of the Hight St.

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: