Talk

Advanced search

I am such a billy no mates!

(7 Posts)
boogeek Mon 18-Oct-10 21:38:54

I realised today that my poor DD3 has no friends - ok she is only 10 months but more to the point I have no friends with little ones! I have loads with kids DD1's age, then a few for DD2 though TBH they mostly don't want to do kiddy stuff during the day because their little ones are now at school (DD2 has another year of preschool to go). We sat in Wizz Kidz all on our ownsome today. Just wondering if there is anybody out there who fancies a spot of internet dating?

Flojo1979 Tue 19-Oct-10 20:27:08

Hi
I know exactly how u feel, I had loads of friends with DC1 who i met thro baby groups etc but with DC2 i didnt get change to go to babuy groups cos had DC1 to look after now DC1 is at school and DC2 is about to turn 2 and has no friends, and whilst i go to playgroups with her i do find it difficult to make any real friendships.

maandpa Wed 10-Nov-10 20:23:43

We will have to meet up in Mini Monsters on the Chester High Rd. I'm from Wirral.

boogeek Fri 12-Nov-10 13:13:01

I don't know Mini Monsters but always up for a meet!

maandpa Sat 13-Nov-10 11:20:11

Hello boogeek!

I'm a complete wimp, and only drive in Wirral!!!

Mimi Monsters is near Heswall, on the Chester High Rd. Very near Parkgate as well. Its also near a host of garden centres, and is right next door to a shed shop.

Its does nice food and has a little baby playing area. Lots of parking too.

Could we do a meet up after my pay day?? Maybe in late Nov/ early December. I'm usually free all of Friday. What times would suit you, bearing in mind your DD2 being at pre - school.

When I read your post I suddenly realized My dd2 has no friends either!!! DD1 had a few and DS1 had loads!!

Do hope you and anyone else who fancies a meet up can make it as far down the Chester High Rd as Mini Monsters!!!!

boogeek Sat 13-Nov-10 13:35:37

How old is your DD2?
I'll drive anywhere, me <brave> grin - so can definitely find Heswall.
Friday afternoons are fine, I pick DD2 up at 12 so after that. Give me a shout when you've been paid.

maandpa Sat 13-Nov-10 18:19:52

Hello!

DD2 is 13 months.

Yes, I'll deffo give you a shout here after pay day. We can meet at 12.30pm - ish for some fun. At about 2.45pm I'll have to run to pick the other dcs up from school!!

See you soon smile

Join the discussion

Registering is free, quick, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Get started »