Talk

Advanced search

Playgroups for 12 month old in Battersea/Clapham

(6 Posts)
ksmshoelover Tue 05-Oct-10 12:43:21

Hi all, I've recently moved to SW11 and wondering if anyone can recommend any good playgroups in the area? I've been looking around online, but I'm realising most of them don't have websites... Any advice would be much appreciated, my DS is climbing the walls with boredom and I'm worried how much worse it will get in Winter if I don't find some good indoor activities for him!

SuperDuperJezebel Sun 17-Oct-10 20:13:30

Hi, I take my 20mo old charges to a playgroup at The Ascension Church on Malwood Rd, just around the corner from Clapham South tube. They have two sessions, one from 9.15-11 and one 11-12.15, on a Thursday morning. We like it as you can turn up at whatever time you like and leave when you like and it only costs £1 per child with free tea and coffee and biscuits, plus singing. we often arrive halfway thru session 1 and stay for first half of session 2 and they don't seem to mind It's only really suitable for under-3s so smaller charges don't get crushed by the big ones!

ksmshoelover Wed 03-Nov-10 22:45:06

Thanks SuperDuper! Only just saw your reply, thank's so much for the heads up- I'll give it a go.

SuiGeneris Fri 05-Nov-10 14:46:36

SuperDuper: thank you for the tip, will be taking my 9-month old next week!

MrsVincentPrice Fri 05-Nov-10 14:49:00

Google for Clapham NCT - they have some good ones.

SuperDuperJezebel Mon 08-Nov-10 13:53:32

Will keep an eye out for you both - I will be the one covered in weetabix!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now