Talk

Advanced search

Baby groups in Rotherhithe area

(4 Posts)
winniethepug Sat 04-Sep-10 20:10:15

Hi everyone,

I have a 6 week old baby boy and am wondering what there is to do during the day in the Rotherhithe, Bermondsey, Canary Wharf areas.

Doesn't seem to be much on google and yet I see groups of mums quite often in the area!

Any suggestions welcome!

winniethepug Sat 04-Sep-10 20:11:36

Does anyone know of any baby activities in the Rotherhithe area? Bermondsey, Canary Wharf, Surrey Quays etc.

Not much information on google and yet I see groups of mothers quite often when I'm out and about with my 6 week old baby boy!

cleanandclothed Sat 04-Sep-10 20:20:47

You need to get the 'whats on'this one there should be a new one out soon - check online or in the libraries.

There is absolutely stacks - mostly free. With a baby I recommend the breastfeeding cafes, the massage for parents (there is a creche) the video club (term time - so will be in the next leaflet if they do it) and the library sessions.

If you want to go a bit further afield, Downside Fisher (by Tower Bridge) have good soft play sessions, and the Docklands museum in Canary Wharf has good activities too.

KintoreWay Tue 21-Dec-10 11:58:28

Hi!

The new 'Let's Go' magazine, produced by Southwark, is coming out in January. I'm posting groups based here and around Bermondsey on Mumsnet as soon as we know they are running.

If you are passing Grange Road after January 4th pop into Kintore Way or Ellen Brown Children's Centres for more info on groups running in the area!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now