Talk

Advanced search

which NHS surgery?

(5 Posts)
Mirja19 Sun 29-Aug-10 12:41:10

Hi there - I am new to Mumsnet and Blackheath...trying to find my way with both
I have just recently moved to Blackheath (SE3) and am looking for an NHS surgery to register,my first baby is due on sep 26... - there are so many, can anyone recommend a good one or definitely advise against a particular one?

MrsMogwai Thu 09-Sep-10 19:13:07

My surgery is a bus ride from Blackheath - South Street in Greenwich. Always had good service from them. A friend of mine had her antenatal care from them and I never heard her complain.

I was thinking of switching to a surgery closer to where we are in Blackheath, but none of ones I read up on close to me had both extended opening hours and dedicated baby clinics.

If you do find one, I'd be interested in hearing more!

Good luck, and welcome to the area!

coco29 Mon 29-Nov-10 14:23:06

Hi there, just popped on here to see if anyone could recommend an NHS surgery in Blackheath please? Moving to Blackheath next week and expecting our first in March 2011.

Can anyone help?

Thanks!

Helspopje Tue 14-Dec-10 21:19:29

I'm a mummy and a medic and have nothing but great reviews to give Manor Brook surgery. They haved fab HVs at the baby clinic there too.

HelloDoris Sun 02-Jan-11 23:04:00

Another thumbs up for Manor Brook here too, wonderfulstaff all round!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now