Advertisement

loader

Talk

Advanced search

Dubai Mumsnet Meet up

(11 Posts)
Starmummy Fri 25-Sep-09 15:12:00

Hello newbies and welcome back to the sand pit to old timers.

So whos up for an evening out? I fancy going to the Agency at the Madinat. I have it on good authority (you know who you are!) that we can get 5 drinks for 100dhs. grin Obviously if you are not so inclined you are still welcome and you should drink whatever you like.

For me personally I dont mind what night but Mondays and Wednesdays are not good. So I guess as chief organiser I could suggest we go for 8pm on Tuesday October 13th.

See you soon.

escape Fri 25-Sep-09 15:23:54

only probs with that is that the deal might be on certain nights..
But I am IN.

Starmummy Sat 26-Sep-09 06:27:42

Ok I'll let you find out about the days the offer is on. Looks like it might be you and me ;-)

escape Sat 26-Sep-09 16:50:53

that's alright.. I'm a right laugh, me...

escape Sun 27-Sep-09 12:51:07

It's wednesday night... ;)
BUT, on Tuesday, it's buy 2 bottles of wine, get the third free!!, loads of other offers during the week across the madinat , so it seems.

Starmummy Sun 27-Sep-09 14:11:44

Well I am partial to a glass or two of wine so buy get get a third free could be a heavy night out for even me!

JJsandcat Wed 30-Sep-09 18:30:34

Hello there, back in town and raring to go.
Where and when?

strechedtothelimit Fri 02-Oct-09 08:39:22

Hi Starmummy,

I can't make it this month as have so much on (which is very unusual!!) but if you do a Christmas one count me in.

ps have named changed as didn't like the other one

JumeirahJane Tue 06-Oct-09 07:08:27

Would love an evening out and to meet you, but still bfing DD on demand (alongside starting solids) and there's no chance she'll ever take a bottle from anyone else, so maybe if there's a Xmas meet-up I'll be able to get away. grin <marks thread as 'watched' for future updates>

ps I think Oeno at the Westin still do a ladies night Tuesdays, that was always good - 3 glasses of sparkling per lady, though the last time I went I was pregnant and had to pay for water sad

Have fun whatever you do, ladies.

escape Sun 11-Oct-09 09:17:12

Hi ladies - we are looking at w/c October 26th as it appears that Starmummy has a life for the next fortnight..
What day is best gals??

Starmummy Sun 18-Oct-09 17:43:29

LOL. I do have a life, very very busy for these 2 weeks.

But am good to go from the 26th. Please please say yes and come along.

escape drop me a mail please.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now